Yes, it's that time again! The State Fair - food, grease, rides, macrame and baby animals.
We would very much appreciate all of who can make it out this year to help us staff the Solar Area of the Eco Experience Building.
This volunteer position consists of:
- Educating fairgoers about Solar in MN
- Educating fairgoers about the MN Renewable Energy Society to help them engage in solar education after the Fair.
- Educating fairgoers about our Partners and the resources they provide
- Replenishing Partner brochures
- Helping kids do Solar Art
- Photographing people with our NEW photo op
- Entering names and emails into excel spreadsheet
We will have lots of new exhibits, funded by the Department of Commerce, you can learn more about those at the Training or by clicking here.
We will offer you:
In exchange for you to:
To sign up for one or more shifts please go to:
The Fair is Aug 22-Sept 2. We have a morning (8:45am-1pm), afternoon (12:45-5pm) and evening (4:45-9pm) shifts available. Click here to sign up for your shifts.